The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

"We're all mad here."

[Refictionalized 18 Dec 2012]

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Chief Wakamakamu on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:57 pm

It was also basically the same rhyme I used, cheater.
Chief Wakamakamu
Meta-Knight

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 am

Didn't I say that it wasn't intentional? Geez...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Scarab on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:46 am

Do ya think Cheshire would like the lolcats? We could link him to the lolcats as a protestation of friendship, or something.

...Then again, responses to lolcats tend to vary wildly between amusement and incoherent annoyance. I'm sure he'd like the lolcats a lot more if they were about clever rhymes and word games, rather than just rediculously bad grammar and fluff...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Assuming Cheshire is already here, as evidenced by the AVeryMadCat user. And taking into account that he hasn't manifested himself yet. My guess is that he sees no need to actually interact with us now, as our current behavior is amusing enough to his cat eyes.

Either that, or he realized Mr. A is also on this forum and is playing it safe for now. If so, let me assure you Cat. Mr. A is powerless in here. He can talk in ALL CAPS and make THREATENING REMARKS, but he's not an Administrator here. He's not even a Moderator, he couldn't even erase your posts if he wanted to. So, feel free to act as you please: This whole section is dedicated to your presence at our side.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Mr. Administrator on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:57 pm

WE ARE NEVER TRULY POWERLESS.

WE WILL TOLERATE THE PRESENCE OF THE CAT, IF IT DOES NOT INTERFERE WITH IMPORTANT OPERATIONS.
Mr. Administrator

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:WE ARE NEVER TRULY POWERLESS.

WE WILL TOLERATE THE PRESENCE OF THE CAT, IF IT DOES NOT INTERFERE WITH IMPORTANT OPERATIONS.

I was wondering if that comment would get you to de-lurk. How are things going, Mr. A?

EDIT: I see you have hidden your account. Got tired of my trolling? Just a tip... you happen to be the only hidden user so far, so that helps nothing. Just saying. Anything else? 8-)
Last edited by Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Could you give us an example of how the cat could interfere? That way we know how to spot it and point it out to you should the need arise.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Mr. Administrator on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Sicon112 wrote:

I was wondering if that comment would get you to de-lurk. How are things going, Mr. A?

WE ARE CONDUCTING OUR RESEARCH, WHICH IS GOING AS WELL AS CAN BE EXPECTED. WE ARE PLEASED WITH CURRENT OPERATIONS HERE, THOUGH A LARGER TASK FORCE COULD STRENGTHEN YOUR COLLECTIVE.

WE ARE LOOKING INTO THE MATTER.

Lordxana0 wrote:Could you give us an example of how the cat could interfere? That way we know how to spot it and point it out to you should the need arise.

WE BELIEVE THE TERM IS "TROLL."
Mr. Administrator

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:WE BELIEVE THE TERM IS "TROLL."

Well, it's not like there aren't already trolls here. Speaking of which, in case you missed my edit, you might as well switch your account back to open. As the only hidden user, it's still really easy to track you.

EDIT: Hi Cat! Please troll the Unsmiler for me! It's amusing!

EDIT2: Huzzah! Go Cheshire! ^_^
Last edited by Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby AVeryMadCat on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Trolls live under bridges. Cats tend to be found in laps :D
AVeryMadCat

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 pm

And how are we to do that? Tropers, by nature, are more likely to sit back and observe. Those of us here are just... abnormal that way.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Lordxana0 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:

WE ARE CONDUCTING OUR RESEARCH, WHICH IS GOING AS WELL AS CAN BE EXPECTED. WE ARE PLEASED WITH CURRENT OPERATIONS HERE, THOUGH A LARGER TASK FORCE COULD STRENGTHEN YOUR COLLECTIVE.

WE ARE LOOKING INTO THE MATTER.

So I realize that this may be a stupid thing to ask, and I know keep characters out is the goal... but do you think you can convince a good guy to cross and help us out. One more guy won't shatter the wall and if our ideas about the witch and Moriarty are correct it would be nice to know we had some protection and help on our side. Maybe put it to a vote?
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Guyshane on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:10 pm

AVeryMadCat wrote:Trolls live under bridges. Cats tend to be found in laps :D

And so it begins
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby JackAlsworth on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 pm

When I had cats, they tended to wind up in all sorts of unexpected places. I don't think I ever saw them under a bridge, though.
JackAlsworth

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 pm

If I had a bridge in my house, I'm pretty sure I'd find a cat under it someday.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 pm

And Mr. A has called you a troll, so we're still none the wiser.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Cheshire Cat