A cat or not

"We're all mad here."

[Refictionalized 18 Dec 2012]

A cat or not

Postby Victin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:59 pm

I have been thinking of this as of a while, but I thought it was only a reverie. But considering the recent events it seems more likely:
:!: WMG - What if Cheshire isn't Cheshire, and he actually is Moriarty (Or however Arthur Moore is)? - WMG :!:
You see, I have been thinking that Cheshire isn't Cheshire, and he is actually someone pretending to be a cat. But more than that, considering the recent events, whomever is pretending to be him, can be actually using as a riddle-solvers, that are pieces of a bigger enigma. There may be a real Cheshire in our world, but it isn't the one we are talking to. What do you think?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Re: A cat or not

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Meta-wise I know exactly who he is. In game, I think Mr. A confirmed who he is and I'm certain it's the real Cheshire Cat. Despite the fact I'm sure he's here, Moriarty's involvement hasn't been confirmed.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:07 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Meta-wise I know exactly who he is. In game, I think Mr. A confirmed who he is and I'm certain it's the real Cheshire Cat. Despite the fact I'm sure he's here, Moriarty's involvement hasn't been confirmed.

That's why I said
Victin wrote:Or whoever Arthur Moore is

Because we are not sure who he is. Also, why can't Mr. Cake be wrong (or lying)?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:13 pm

He could be but I don't think he is.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Scarab on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 am

He could be but I don't think he is.

Yeah, Mister Cake doesn't seem the type of person to outright LIE. He just uses misdirection, or refuses to explain the situation to us. I don't think he's ever actually told us anything which isn't TRUE, at least from one perspective or another.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Return to [REFIC'D] Cheshire Cat