Discrepancies Among the Posts

"It is the brain, the little gray cells on which one must rely. One must seek the truth within--not without."

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Re: Discrepancies Among the Posts

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Something else. He was told to go see Les in the late afternoon. If Poirot entered the hotel to meet Peter V at 2 and left forty minutes later, he would have ample time to visit him. A missing person is important, I don't think he would have waited a day for no reason.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Re: Discrepancies Among the Posts

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Something else. He was told to go see Les in the late afternoon. If Poirot entered the hotel to meet Peter V at 2 and left forty minutes later, he would have ample time to visit him. A missing person is important, I don't think he would have waited a day for no reason.

It is possible he found himself too peeved at Pieter's apparent slight, but yea, that is pretty odd. I've already begun examining the situation if one or either of them are guilty of a crime/not who they say they are/both, though, and that was something I noticed.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Hercule Poirot