Latest Post

"It is the brain, the little gray cells on which one must rely. One must seek the truth within--not without."

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Latest Post

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 am

There's a new post. Safe to say, this could be about to get really ugly.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Re: Latest Post

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:13 am

Maybe we should tell him that he is Holmes? They might stick together if we give them a common problem.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 am

Would Poirot know who Holmes is? Holmes didn't recognise Poirot's name.
Last edited by NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:28 am

Then just say that he is a character, too? Tell them that we've been researching things for quite a while, and he's not the only one?
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 am

I left, a comment, not sure if he'll see it before he leaves.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 am

Ok, so did I. I didn't tell him Hefner is Holmes, but I told him we can help both of them get back home. If that can't pique his interest, I don't know what can.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 am

I said Hefner was Holmez cos I was trying to show him how similar they are. I also tried to get him to read Hs blog.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am

I've begun acting to balance/defuse the situation between the two with logic and solid information. You may see my new comments on either blog to see what I'm doing.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby JournalistMax on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Sicon112 wrote:I've begun acting to balance/defuse the situation between the two with logic and solid information. You may see my new comments on either blog to see what I'm doing.

You sir are quite astute. Both men, as detectives would make amazing allies if we can get them working on the same page. :)
JournalistMax

Return to [REFIC'D] Hercule Poirot