Nick Farrell

This is for anything related to on-topic WTF discussion.

Re: Nick Farrell

Postby Victin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Dryunya wrote:...but it does make sense to follow him. He's dropping hints sometimes. At least, he did tweet at the 2nd WTF episode, before the ARG even started.

I'm already following him. Zack also has another account which appears to be out of character, @WallNow

Wait, what!? EDIT: I mean, what? I haven't seen this nor any mention of this before. Could you explain for me please?
Last edited by Victin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Victin wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:
Dryunya wrote:...but it does make sense to follow him. He's dropping hints sometimes. At least, he did tweet at the 2nd WTF episode, before the ARG even started.

I'm already following him. Zack also has another account which appears to be out of character, @WallNow

Wait, what!?

?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:45 pm

It's just two different blogs, yeah? One in character for Echo Chamber, one out of character

...Except that means there are two Zacks. And two Toms and probably two Dana's... fictional counterparts to the existing real world ones, and they could very well be wandering around, maybe even uanware of each other. (Yeah I know that was kind of part of Mister A's plan... I think, but it's just surprising to actually REALISE it...)
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Victin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Scarab wrote:It's just two different blogs, yeah? One in character for Echo Chamber, one out of character

...Except that means there are two Zacks. And two Toms and probably two Dana's... fictional counterparts to the existing real world ones, and they could very well be wandering around, maybe even uanware of each other. (Yeah I know that was kind of part of Mister A's plan... I think, but it's just surprising to actually REALISE it...)

Are they "out-of-character" or "out-of-universe"? That is a really meta philosophy.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Are they "out-of-character" or "out-of-universe"? That is a really meta philosophy.

Yeah I'd be willing to bet it's the latter... whether they know it or not is another matter entirely.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Victin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Scarab wrote:

Yeah I'd be willing to bet it's the latter... whether they know it or not is another matter entirely.

My brain hurts.
Victin

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Victin wrote:
Scarab wrote:

My brain hurts.

I'mma gonna make it worse now. What if the fictional Tom/Dana/Zack came through the wall?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm

I'mma gonna make it worse now. What if the fictional Tom/Dana/Zack came through the wall?

Oh god. It could be. They might even have been the first, setting all of this in motion. Um... sort of on the same topic, I takeit you guys have all seen Tom's real life personality's website, right? It's http://thewhitevoid.com/

I have a very worrying suspicion as to who Mister A. is now, please let me be wrong. Maybe they should've saved the Mind Screw episode until later in the series (when IS the net series? Is there one?)
Scarab

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Scarab wrote:

Oh god. It could be. They might even have been the first, setting all of this in motion. Um... sort of on the same topic, I takeit you guys have all seen Tom's real life personality's website, right? It's http://thewhitevoid.com/

I have a very worrying suspicion as to who Mister A. is now, please let me be wrong. Maybe they should've saved the Mind Screw episode until later in the series (when IS the net series? Is there one?)

I'm pretty sure Season 3 is coming.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby The Finch on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Scarab wrote:

Mr. A was referring to a "white void..." of some type...

>> I think this website will help us...
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm

>> I think this website will help us...

Yeah and right now we're willing to consider all possibilities anyway... has anybody checked out that text-game on the site?
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm

NeverSlender wrote:I'm already following him. Zack also has another account which appears to be out of character, @WallNow

You do realize you've ruined Zack for me now? :cry:

And, guys. Please stay on topic.
Last edited by Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Dryunya wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:I'm already following him. Zack also has another account which appears to be out of character, @WallNow

You do realize you've ruined Zack for me now? :cry:

And, guys. Please stay on topic.
Here, use this.

I apologise.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:49 pm

You may have noticed that the thread I linked to was deleted. I believe Tom's site may be officially considered unrelated to the ARG, for all intents and purposes. And don't ask me how I know that.
tl;dr: Nothing to see there, move along.

(But the title is still saying something. :geek: )
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

You may have noticed that the thread I linked to was deleted. I believe Tom's site may be officially considered unrelated to the ARG, for all intents and purposes. And don't ask me how I know that.
tl;dr: Nothing to see there, move along.

Welp, that's that then. Guesswe'll just have to wait and see what comes next.

Tom's website has a pretty cool game, and I like the stories... The upside down ships are funny :lol:
Scarab

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Sounds like the voice is saying "Flying." And it's definitely a voice of some sort.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 pm

I thought it said "Paaarty". :)
"Rad Ghosts 2: Party Hard". :mrgreen:
Dryunya

Postby aleph one on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:43 am

Nick Farrell an anagram?
aleph one

Postby NeverSlender on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 am

aleph one wrote:Nick Farrell an anagram?

What for?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby aleph one on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 am

NeverSlender wrote:

What for?

just a thought ...

who every he is I think his wife died in mysterious circumstances

his creepy voice sounds like a wolverine impression :)
aleph one

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 am

NeverSlender wrote:

What for?

I think that was the question. Gimme a sec...

The answer: Nick Farrell is an anagram of many things, and all of them are nonsense. Didn't think anything would come of that...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lisovek on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Dear all,

I am not entirely decided upon the matter but since this has caught my eye, I decided to come out of the woodwork. The newspaper clipping concerning man of fiction 'Don Quixote', as many already know, has hidden in the reverse, a series of classified ads. One has been ignored till now.

secret ad.png
The advertisement in question
secret ad.png (168.98 KiB) Viewed 2983 times

The advertisement seems to read "HAS AN[YONE] SEEN MY [...] IF(?) WIFE [...] CONTA[CT] EA(...) SHE DEFINENT(?) DEA[D]"

This 'Nick Farrell' has many a time mentioned his wife, but, as of late, no longer posted his video recording on his channel.
Perhaps he is the one who has lost his wife?

Thanks you.
Sacred daimons living upon the earth,
Noble spirits, protectors against evil, guardians of articulate mortals?

We'll certainly believe That.
Lisovek

Postby Victin on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Lisovek wrote:Dear all,

I am not entirely decided upon the matter but since this has caught my eye, I decided to come out of the woodwork. The newspaper clipping concerning man of fiction 'Don Quixote', as many already know, has hidden in the reverse, a series of classified ads. One has been ignored till now.

secret ad.png

The advertisement seems to read "HAS AN[YONE] SEEN MY [...] IF(?) WIFE [...] CONTA[CT] EA(...) SHE DEFINENT(?) DEA[D]"

This 'Nick Farrell' has many a time mentioned his wife, but, as of late, no longer posted his video recording on his channel.
Perhaps he is the one who has lost his wife?

Thanks you.

Wait, what's that?
Victin

Postby JackAlsworth on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm

He's referring to this article that Joe found a while back, which dryunya reversed and found the Witch's blog in a personal ad. Apparently there was another ad that was cut off, and we missed because we were so engrossed in the Witch.
JackAlsworth

Postby Victin on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:He's referring to this article that Joe found a while back, which dryunya reversed and found the Witch's blog in a personal ad. Apparently there was another ad that was cut off, and we missed because we were so engrossed in the Witch.

I didn't even realize that. For me it was a new one. :oops:
Victin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion