fictionalthreat

"If you leave us in peace, we will do you no harm. If you wish to join us, we will set a chair at our table and work to our mutual benefit. If you work against us, we will have no choice but to retaliate."

[RIP Morgan, Erik, and Juan 26 Dec 2012]
[Moriarty refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: Joe's posts

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 am

The Wild West Pyro wrote:
Screen shot 2012-10-16 at 2.36.30 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-10-16 at 2.36.51 PM.png

And guys:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=hk

I managed to cache the site. And use Google Chrome for the viewing.

Oh god. Well this is a lot to take in, and now we have another number.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Guyshane on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 am

Here is all the text from the site:

I used to teach, but no one else would see the patterns, but if you are here, it means you got one of my pamphlets and may be willing to listen. Too many are blind to what is going on here. So, let me make the stakes clear:

WE ARE ALL IN DANGER

I know it seems dramatic, but it's strue, and you have to believe me. CLEAR YOUR MIND OF THE LIES THEY TELL YOU. I've seen them, in person, on the news, they are everywhere. The kid in green on trial, he's from neverland. The one with the scars is the phantom. The one in the dress is arthur's sister. Maybe one of them could be an actor, but they all can't be. THEY WOULD LIKE US TO THINK THEY ARE The first day I held my sign they came and threatened me but I will not stop. I will spread the word untill they go back to where they have come from.

Some have seen the patterns, but too many ignore them. The signs are clear; fiction and reality are blending tgether, because of some ancient form of witchcraft. I don't know why, I can't know why. Perhaps our country has fallen too far into liberal decadance, or a science experiment has gone horribly wrong, but watever the reason, THE FABRIC OF OUR REALITY IS DECAYING.

Being contaminated by... threads... from other worlds. Worlds we know, to be sure, because they are worlds we created. Everything that has ever been written, or filmed, or coded or painted or sculpted or drawn

it's all real now

JANE MACGONAGLE IS RIGHT WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO HER

Maybe the implications are not entirely clear. Let me make them clear, then, so that even a layman could understand them. Let us say you are an athiest, that you believe the Bible is a work of fiction. I suppose this is a reasonable belief; but guess what -- it no longer matters, because fiction is blending with reality. Fiction or not, it's real NOW. JESUS IS COMING. WHETHER REAL OR FICTIONAL, IT NO LONGER MATTERS. EVEN IF HE WAS FICTIONAL, HE WOULD NOW BE REAL. And the rapture, and everything, could actually happen. THATS WHAT THIS MEANS.

But not only Christian god.s with promises of salvation.Not even ending with Hindu or Greek. Darker beigns. Bellowing, ungodly terrors, unjulating tenticles from the darkest corners of Lovecraftian ideals. Cthulthu. Nyartholotep. Xel'lototh. No matter the source, they will all come for us. we are not safe.
THIS SPELLS DESTRICTION!!!!!

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

So you may be asking yourself, What can we do? I've began to piece things together. I've searched through the network. There is one other who is trying to lead a charge, but he is a pawn.

It's the man in the suit that knows something more that he is letting on -- the one you see in the corner of your eyes, when you turn the page or glance from a screen. The one who hides his eyes. He is always watching. He lurks beyond the vail, and we must know why. Is he a government agent?
WHO IS HE

I don't know, but I know he's he's the key here.

I think I know how to send them back. We need to find those who know something and BRING THEM TO JUSTICE. The fabric of reality must be restored. Only two steps needed, really, two easy steps:

FIND A WAY INTO HIS LAIR

KILL THE MAN IN THE SUIT

One problem. I can't reach him. I can't kill the suited man. But it's okay. I think I've located one of the suited man's minions. I saw them talking through a screen. He probably knows how to get to him. He knows what the key is.

I've been following him; but he's on to me. Every time I call him he hangs up, but his number is (714) 242-5658. He clearly knows what I'm talking about when I reach him, but I don't know the significance of what he has to say.

CALL HIM. FIND WHAT HE KNOWS. Anything we can get from him has to mean something.

WE MUST RESIST THIS FICTIONAL INVASION

WE MUST RESTORE THE BALANCE

thanks for listening :)

there may still be hope because of brave people like you
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Zup on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 am

We have a phone number for Mr. Administrator.

(714) 242-5658
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 am

I finally made a good contribution.

( Bows and smiles, then stops)

Look at the site carefully, and think about what they want us to do?

Is Mr. A the one behind this? Do we really need to kill him?

And, watch out for him:

http://www.thelovecraftsman.com/2011/09 ... hulhu.html
Last edited by The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby JRPictures on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 am

Oh my god sh*t got serious very fast.

I don't what to do you guys have most of the work done so far.

I can only hope :gurt: Gurt can help or save us.

Ok joking mode aside this is insane, threaten me and my friends Cabal and we will take you guys down.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:47 am

New topic for this conversation. Alright, good night.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:48 am

Goodbye for now, and I hope that we will find a way to stop Cthulhu from coming here.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 am

Until we get confirmation from Mr. A lets assume this guy might just be like some of the other people who crashed us before.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby DAcriznips on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:02 am

sooo...anyone wanna try calling that number or should we wait till tommorrow, since I do have to sleep.

Why do things like this have to happen right when 2012 is around the corner?

ps: lets avoid telling MR.A that he might have someone trying to destroy him
The World is Quiet Here
DAcriznips

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:04 am

Wait till tomorrow, I guess. Most of you are tired. Except for me, who is on the other side of the world, in Hong Kong. In my time zone, when it's night in the USA, it's afternoon in Hong Kong.

And I'm finally happy that I made a major contribution at last. :gurt:

Oh and:

Goodnight Adell, Goodnight Scarab, Goodnight Guyshane, Goodnight Sicon, Goodnight NeverSlender, Goodnight LordXana, goodnight Metaguards everywhere.

Goodnight Cheshire, Goodnight Poirot, Goodnight Holmes, Goodnight Sweeney and Joan, Goodnight Romeo, Goodnight Juliet, Goodnight Gulliver, Goodnight Quixote, Goodnight Silver.

Goodnight Mr. A.

Sleep tight.
Last edited by The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Guyshane on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:08 am

The Wild West Pyro wrote:Wait till tomorrow, I guess. Most of you are tired. Except for me, who is on the other side of the world, in Hong Kong. In my time zone, when it's night in the USA, it's afternoon in Hong Kong.

Bah! sleep is for the weak. besides its only a bit after midnight here. still your right we shouldn't call until the whole hive mind is awake to work on it
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:09 am

Guyshane wrote:
The Wild West Pyro wrote:Wait till tomorrow, I guess. Most of you are tired. Except for me, who is on the other side of the world, in Hong Kong. In my time zone, when it's night in the USA, it's afternoon in Hong Kong.

Bah! sleep is for the weak. besides its only a bit after midnight here. still your right we shouldn't call until the whole hive mind is awake to work on it

The number's out of service.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby HarDHarKoopa on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:26 am

Yes well, that escalated quickly. Can't find much on who these Cabal guys are. They hacked the site? Hmm. Night you guys.
"There can't possibly be any meaning in this world. But isn't that wonderful in its own right? Because if there isn't any, we can find our own." -Some anime

And remember: Have fun!
HarDHarKoopa

Postby Scarab on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 am

Argh! ALWAYS when I’m asleep! Always!

They are sending threatening messages. They have DIRECTLY THREATENED people even before they got this direct. They threatened Joe’s life, they threatened the therapist’s life, yes they may be desperate but they could have sent a politer letter, they could have just came to us and TOLD US the deal. Besides the consequences of all of fiction being unleashed on reality are plainly obvious. I do not trust these guys, for all their insistence that all they want is to be left alone their methods leave a lot to be desired.

On the other hand... Lordxana has a point. What WOULDN’T we do to secure our own lives if we had to? Maybe some of them are okay but they’re being LED by somebody with pretty negative intentions. Maybe we should try and TALK to them? We’ve already been considering alternative options to just sending them back. I say we keep doing that, maybe let them know we're trying to find alternatives.

I wish Mister A could give us more information so we can act more efficiently. We need MORE PROOF of what is going to happen to the world, and I’m not sure he’s capable of giving us that at this point in a way we understand. But then, thinking on it a little further... haven’t WE been doing exactly the same things with some of the fictional we talked to? Getting involved with them without telling them why we’re really here?

I can understand they may have very good reasons for not wanting to go back where they came, their stories could be hell holes for all we know, but we have to think about the safety of the whole world here...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Scarab on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 am

Also, there's a rhyme in one of those chats:
Thank you both for co-operating to hatch this brilliant plan.
A:Through these means, we will surely find our man.

I dunno if that narrows it down any...

Also the last guy Steinitz... a chess player... Moriarty, anybody?

And on the website of the former teacher:
One problem. I can't reach him. I can't kill the suited man. But it's okay. I think I've located one of the suited man's minions. I saw them talking through a screen. He probably knows how to get to him. He knows what the key is.

...Zack, maybe? Tom or Dana?

Sorry for dumping all these ideas at once guys, I know I'm probably not adding very much, but I kinda have to get them out now.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:25 am

Well, Zack was a confirmed void-crosser. If it comes to killing Mr. A, he may be the man.
I highly doubt it will come to this, though, even if not for meta-reasons.

UPD: Zack only encountered the Echo Chamber responsible instantiation. He didn't meet A-Prime (and you KNOW if you want to kill Mr. A, you need to kill A-Prime). Just saying.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:14 am

Scarab wrote:Also, there's a rhyme in one of those chats:
Thank you both for co-operating to hatch this brilliant plan.
A:Through these means, we will surely find our man.

I dunno if that narrows it down any...

And now is the time to remember that orange-bearded Holmes' client who met him at the Cheshire bar.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:27 am

For some very odd reason, the entire thing reminds me of one of Agatha Christie's various Poirot novels called "The Big Four"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Four_(novel)

Notice that Pieter van Haeran's murder looks eerily similar to the way a victim was killed in the novel. Find it, buy it and read it if you can.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 am

That guy clearly makes a lot of typos, so that's what google gave me instead of "JANE MACGONAGLE":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_McGonigal
She is an ARG developer, and wrote a book "Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make us Better and How they Can Change the World". That's probably not a path to investigate - I think that guy was just saying that ... ... ...whatever. :|

(And if you search that exact name, all you get is his site.)
Dryunya

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:41 am

Well...actually I'm kinda suspicious of the guy who wrote the site.

If he is a teacher, why is his spelling so bad sometimes?

And for the Lovecraftian Outer Gods, the first two, Cthulhu and Nyarthololep can be found, but the last one cannot.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 am

The Wild West Pyro wrote:If he is a teacher, why is his spelling so bad sometimes?

That guy just gives off a Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theorist vibe. They usually type like that. :)
Timeline check is positive: domain was registered at the end of August, and the page was google-cached at 29 Sep 2012. I think this is our man.
Dryunya

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 am

Dryunya wrote:
The Wild West Pyro wrote:If he is a teacher, why is his spelling so bad sometimes?

That guy just gives off a Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theorist vibe. They usually type like that. :)
Timeline check is positive: domain was registered at the end of August, and the page was google-cached at 29 Sep 2012. I think this is our man.

I agree, from what the entire thing shows.

Now Let's Get CRACKING.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am

Since no one has noticed yet, 714 is an area code for Los Angeles area California.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am

Sicon112 wrote:Since no one has noticed yet, 714 is an area code for Los Angeles area California.

Ring it then.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:46 am

NeverSlender wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:Since no one has noticed yet, 714 is an area code for Los Angeles area California.

Ring it then.

Ed said it was out of service.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Next

Return to The Cabal