Cabal Contact

"If you leave us in peace, we will do you no harm. If you wish to join us, we will set a chair at our table and work to our mutual benefit. If you work against us, we will have no choice but to retaliate."

[RIP Morgan, Erik, and Juan 26 Dec 2012]
[Moriarty refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: Cabal Contact

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Here is the reply I got to my earlier letter:
Morgan le Fey wrote:Dearest [REDACTED],
Thank you for the update. I have already agreed to speak to Long John once he gets back from Russia, for this information may affect his desire to stay, a matter which is fundamentally his choice.
I believe I should say that if you have any questions you wish to direct at Don Juan or Erik, feel free to send them to me and I will try to pass them on.
Sincerely,
Morgan
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby JRPictures on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:05 am

My email:

Dear Morgana,

In my efforts on working on saving the fourth wall I have found myself on the opposite side of the spectrum, i.e. I oppose you and the Cabal.

While my thoughts may be justified, this email is not about that. It is instead about the event in which you and the Cabal collected Don Quixote’s echo and only sent it to three metaguards who were nice to you.

I fear that this action may cause further problems in regards to what me and my team (or as we call it Tram) have been working towards. You and the Cabal claim that you wish to gain our trust and assistance yet this action in which you steal an echo and only give it to three people is certainly not going gain our trust or assistance. So what I simply ask is, is do you really wish to gain our trust and help or are you really willing to do anything to stay in the real world?

Which I may note that despite your experiences in it, the real world isn’t so pleasant and rather crapsack especially for such fictional characters as you and the Cabal. So if you ever succeed in staying keep this in mind.

So when you can, think about what I have said and answer my simple question. That is all I simply ask.

Your’s sincerely Jon.

P.S. The relationship between you and Moriarty is rather fascinating to me on just how unexpected it is.

Morgana's Response:

Dearest Jonathan,

To answer your question: Yes, we really wish to gain your trust, though if you truly view our assistance in retrieving the Quixote echo a bad thing I fear that there is little we will be able to do. I feel I have provided plenty of reason why we passed it to reliable people alone, reasons which your attitude only serves to reinforce.

With that said, while we wish to be on good terms, as I have told the others, we will still fight any attempt to send us back.

Whatever the flaws of this world, it suits us much better than our old ones.

Sincerely,

Morgan
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby H22 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 am

Few old emails:

Henry,
We have already offered our services -- we believe most of you to be good of
heart, and will be happy to provide assistance in any matter that does not
involve sending us back. If there is a way you believe we can help, do not
hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Morgan

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:08 PM
To: Morgan Le Fey
Subject: Re: "A show of good faith"

Dear Morgan,
Thank you very much for this echo. I understand from your previous email you
are unimpressed with my questioning; I will refrain. I should mention that I
have become aware of Silver's new membership of your organisation. We have
found a wall piece. I wish to press you, with that, for an alliance to take
place. Mr. Administrator has been completely unwilling to share data. I hope
you can be more willing to enable us to move forward.
Sincerely,
H.

On 2 Dec 2012, at 23:21, Morgan Le Fey <morgana@pheeble.net> wrote:

My friends:
http://xovr.twwf.info/i_mlW6bUvX.php
We've been working on this since Don Quixote's medical condition
became apparent - as we have said, we do not want to know what would
happen if a fictional dies. Don Quixote is a great hero, and deserves
a long life, whether in this world or his own.
Even with this, many of you still will not trust us. Even with this,
many of you will never deem to help us. But while James was in favor
of holding onto it until you all have acted for us, this is far too
important.
Please give him a happy ending.
Sincerely,
Morgan

-----
No virus found in this message. (Reassuring)

Clearly they're hardening against refic.
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi Morgan,

I have been following you and the other members of your group for a long time. I had been afraid of contacting you because of my... relationship... with, as you term him, the Tyrant. I was afraid to hurt one who was both a... friend... and a source of valuable information to speak to you of how I truly feel about you and your plight. But now it seems, the Tyrant has gone too far. By threatening my friends, he has crossed a line; moreover, for my role in helping to acquire that Wall piece, he has made it clear that he no longer considers me his friend. To which I can only respond: good riddance.

I write this e-mail then, to tell you two things.

One, I am disappointed in Mr. Administrator. He promised so much, and...delivered so little. It is....frustrating, to say the least.

Two, I will help you and your cause to the best of my small abilities. I am in a very unique position at the moment; I believe that I can persuade the Tyrant, due to his odd affection for me, to forget about my "betrayal" and continue to trust me. I can tell him what you want him to know, and get information from him for you. He won't ever suspect where my loyalties truly lie.

Thank you for reading my poor text, and I hope we can speak more in the future,

Elisabeth

So... this was the big idea I had. Basically a double agent gambit. The response came last night, but I just checked my email *is a bad metaguard*

Dearest Elisabeth,
I cannot tell you how pleased I am to hear this. I have always believed that the Tyrant has little justification for his warnings of doom, and is hiding the absence of evidence and sinister nature is being explained away too readily by those who follow him. We even believe that he has done more in the Pan trail than is currently acknowledged. The fact that you have become suspicious of him gives me hope that perhaps his wall of deception has begun to crack.
With that said, there is no action we wish to take against the Tyrant, save for sealing the wall before he forces us back. We have been very open about our intentions – there is no longer any need for secrecy. I suppose if you can get him to admit to the frailty of his evidence, and to the full extent of his involvement, that would help bring others to our cause, but the first priority is uncovering and returning the pieces of the wall.
Sincerely,
Morgan

This was the response...
You know... I misjudged Morgan. Anyway, I will be attempting to keep in contact with her. My idea is no longer active, nor do I want it to be.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Hello again,

After reading your last email, I had a question come to mind... Are you in possession of evidence that might condemn Mr. Administrator? This evidence could prove to be useful, as we metaguards need all the information we can possess.

I hope this letter finds you well. Have a nice day.

Eli

This was my response... wooo...

Dearest Elisabeth,

If we had strong enough evidence, we would have released it. We have our strong suspicions, however. Why don’t you ask him exactly how the prosecutor wound up the way he did? He’d be more likely to spill the beans to you.

Sincerely,

Morgan

Her reply...
So... what do you lot think? take the question to A? or should I try for more?
eli_gone_crazy

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 am

alright so, after the twitter session with A, we discovered that characters are leaving their stories, but not crossing the wall... SO, I emailed morgan, informing her of that and asking if she knew anything.
Hullo Morgan,
I asked Mr. Administrator your question, and received a bit of a confirmation. A did mess with the trial, seeding tropes into the courtroom to help Pan. While this information is great, we had already had our strong suspicions on the matter, and this did not come as a surprise.
I did not type this just to waste your time, however. It seems that, on the other side of the wall, characters are leaving their stories. A does not seem to know where they are going, as they are not crossing the wall. My question to you is, are you aware of anything going on across the wall? If so, can you point us in the right direction?
If not, I am sure this information will be of some use; and I hope I haven't wasted your time.
Thanks,

Elisabeth

and this was her response
Hello Elisabeth,

I am afraid to say I honestly have little knowledge in regards to this matter. I’m not sure why, but this... unnerves me. Please keep me posted.

Sincerely,

Morgan

so... I think I might have scared her a little. :/ but now she knows... maybe we can get some help? or something, I really don't know.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby H22 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 am

Dear Morgan,

Thank you very much for your show of support. I am sorry my previous email was somewhat brusque, but I wished to reply quickly and had little time. One matter in which you might assist is that of the Witch; at present she is stranded a good way south of where she hopes to be. We would be greatly indebted if, in the absence of her second echo, you could assist her return to America, preferably using methods which are not illegal. (Well, at least not TOO illegal.)
Sincerely,
Henry
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 am

Dearest Robynne,
It has come to my attention that one of the Wall Pieces is quite near you. While this is not usually my style, I beg of you, do not delay in returning it to the wall where it belongs. The Tyrant may have you scared, but I know you are a good person at heart – can you truly be content doing nothing when the smallest of actions could make all our lives more secure? Every day your colleagues move closer to taking our freedom away, to forcing us into new literary prisons. And something stirs beyond the wall, though I do not know why or for what purpose, it unnerves me still.
Discuss it with the others, do whatever you need to do first – but please, do the right thing.
Sincerely,
Morgan

Dearest Morgan,

I am aware of this wall piece. I have been reluctant to pursue it when so many remain on this side. However, I will take your request into consideration. I'll be traveling soon, so I can either take the wall piece now or wait until we are much closer to the wall's potential collapse on the 21st.

I will inform you of my decision when I've made it.

Sincerely,

Robynne
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:31 pm

As I mentioned here:

Hi Morgan,

This is Edward, from WTF. One of our Metaguards, narrativedilettante, just tried to get the wall piece located in Los Angeles as per your request. She called and asked for a copy of The Masked Fool and was told that they didn't have it. What would you suggest she do next?

Edward
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:Ms. le Fey,
Due to recent revelations, I have decided to break away from the controlling grasp of the Administration. I aim to help in restoring the wall. If there's anything you folks will need, simply let me know. Unless asked otherwise, I will continue posting the conversation on the forums, and I hope that isn't too much of an inconvenience. On another note, how did the video I sent go over? I hope you enjoy your weekend, and may you have many more in this universe.
Sincerely,
[REDACTED]

If you are genuine, we would love if you advocated for this among other metaguards. Our understanding is that there two wall pieces are near enough to your team to retrieve – if you could encourage the definitive action of restoring the wall, I believe that would be best for everyone. Something is stirring, and no one seems to know what it is. This is as much of a concern to me as it is to you, and sealing the wall is the only way to stop it.
Sincerely,
Morgan
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Well...that was quick.

Dearest Edward,

When we went to the Mayan, we were almost convinced that the wall piece wasn't there at all. The person we were dealing with was, evidently, not the one who had been taken into confidence. It took us fifteen minutes of rephrasing what we were looking for before anyone knew what we were talking about. You may just need to figure out how to word it in such a way that they understand you. Let me see if I can assist you in that.

Looking back through the forum, I can see that the Administrator's man on the ground said he would be putting it in a VHS box. I just checked the size of our wall piece and I doubt that it would fit in a single VHS tape. Perhaps it is hidden in two, somehow? And my guess is that it would be behind the counter rather than mix in with the rest of the tapes where any person could get it. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a very good hiding place.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. Please thank narrativedilletante for me, for all of her efforts so far. We understand that she is taking a risk for us, and we are grateful.

Morgan
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby JRPictures on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Dear Morgana,

I have managed to find some trust in you in regards to several events including helping to find a wall piece in the VHS which is why I am looking to you to help give me further hints or clues to the piece in Australia near to me.

The riddles for it were:

Riddle 1:
The holy healer stands alone, a-reading 'top the station. Both name the man and count the books - we'll reward your fascination.

Riddle 2:
Once Saint Mary rested here, now in a wall remembered. Name for me three sisters near, rewards will be engendered.

If you can provide any further help with this I will very much appreciate it.

Sincerely Jon.

Her reply:
Dearest Jon,

I asked James his opinion on this, as he is better at riddles than I am. Our searches for the answers proved futile. However, James believes that it may involve physically going to those locations and doing as the riddles ask. Counting the books and whatnot.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. And thank you for putting your time into this; we truly appreciate all of your efforts.

Morgan

JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:53 pm

My email to Morgan after finding the wall piece.

narrativedilettante wrote:Dearest Morgan,

I have done as you requested. I hope it was the right thing to do.

Sincerely,

Robynne
Last edited by narrativedilettante on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby JRPictures on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 am

My Email:
Thank you for the further help on the matter, I very much appreciate it.

I do have something extra to run by you on the piece, would I be right in believing that counting the books could be related to a state library near a railway station?

Along with that another troper had this theory with the second riddle:

The holy healer stands alone, a-reading 'top the station. Both name the man and count the books - we'll reward your fascination.

"My guess: the man's name is the street, the books' number is the house number. The second riddle shows a more precise location."

Other than that we got little, again thank you for you and James's help in this matter.

Morgana's response:

Dearest Jon,

While I appreciate the level of thought you are putting into this, I believe you may be overthinking things. From what I can tell, the agent's email is no longer set to an autoresponder. Perhaps you are supposed to email your answers to him.

Sincerely,

Morgan
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby narrativedilettante on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 am

narrativedilettante wrote:My dearest Morgan,

You have said that after your second Echo is found, you will no longer read emails from us. I may retrieve this Echo today, though given the information available to me, the Echo I pursue may not be tied to you. Still, on the off chance that I will not be able to communicate with you after today, I want to reach out to you now with an explanation and an apology.

I still don't know what the right course of action is. Something is happening, and I have a terrible feeling that whether my colleagues and I return all fictionals from whence they came, or whether we seal the wall with some left here, we will discover that our choice was the wrong one. At the very least, I suspect we will encounter a challenge greater than any we have faced before, and that this challenge will be all the greater for something we have done.

I sought the piece of the fourth wall because, on balance, it seemed appropriate. Now I will seek the Echo in Los Angeles for the same reason. Our source may not be reliable, so I am prepared to accept the possibility that nothing is there. But if there is something there I will find it. My task is to protect reality and I will do that to the best of my ability for as long as I can.

I also want to let you know that I intend to write refictionalization stories for you and your fellows. So far the people writing refictionalizations for you all are those who are against you. These stories, from what I hear, do not give you anything like the lives you would want. If I write stories for you, I can at least provide the option of a happy ending. Mr. Administrator may not wish to allow you happy endings, given his attitude towards you, but if my stories are the best he has to choose from then I'm confident he will choose them. So I will take great care and put more work into these stories than I have into any of my others.

Writing a refictionalization for you is a betrayal, and you have my deep and sincere apologies. But I would rather be a traitor than see you languish in the work of a spiteful author. If you are lucky, you and the others may find a way to avoid exposure to your stories.

Sincerely,

Robynne
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Well, simple email.

Pixelmage wrote:Dear Morgan,

Perhaps it is lack of attention on my behalf, but I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone ask you about the recent issue with Juan being caught by the detectives. I believe you are aware, but he has struck a deal to reveal the remaining Cabal Echoes, or at least the locations he believes could sport such Echoes, and is still in custody under the possibility of Refictionalization in case his information proves to be given in bad faith. I hope that is not the case, but even so, while that means the detectives will not refictionalize him at this instance, finding all the Echoes is still quite a hard event... We find ourselves in path to a very serious disagreement between the two groups as a whole, either by sending one of you back or by collecting the pieces needed to send all of you back...

May I ask about your feelings regarding this situation as a whole? About Juan's decision to reveal the possible location of the echoes, in particular. As I believe that was not asked before.

~Pixelmage

No reply yet, but since I'm multitasking quite heavily I might take a while to notice it. This way at least my half is online already.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby RotavatoR on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 pm

My e-mail, because I was curious about Morgan's e-mail to Eli (the one about the Tropes in the courtroom):
RotavatoR wrote:Hello Morgan,

I am aware that I have not yet had any conversation with you, but I was wondering: How do you feel about Mr A seeding tropes in the courtroom during Peter Pan's trial? He himself claims that it was worth it if it would mean that Pan was able to return home, but I assume you think differently?

I hope you can find the time to reply to this email.

Thanks,
RotavatoR

Morgan's reply:
Morgan wrote:Dearest Rotavator,

The Tyrant once again showed his preference for keeping things orderly and predictable over freedom, and showed little thought to the lasting and human consequences.

Pan’s trial would have ended quickly without his interference – there was little case to go on. While when we hired him the Prosecutor was not unimposing, he had little motivation besides “his record” to forge the evidence. If the Prosecutor had not been turned into a corrupt cliché by the Administrators interference, the trial thus would have ended sooner. Pan could have spent his time in this world very differently, and might have developed very different feelings towards it. Likely he would have still wanted to go home, but his overall experience would have been much more favorable.

Furthermore, the Tyrant says that the effects of seeding the tropes will were off after a few days, but for the Prosecutor’s sake, I hope that is not the case. After all, he has now, due to the Tyrant’s manipulation, presented forged evidence in a fairly high profile case. You all saw how ridiculous and comical he looked – no one would believe that was once a respectable man. Such things sink careers, and I cannot see a bright future for him. For the prosecutor, it may be kinder for him to feel he took the right action than to look back and not understand why he did these things which destroyed him.

Sincerely,
Morgan
RotavatoR

Postby Scarab on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 pm

I...

Yeah I wasn't sure where I was going with this? Just... thinking I suppose.

Scarab wrote:Morgan,

I'm sure you're tired of letters and I've been rather silent since your last contact. Sorry about that. In truth, I wasn;t sure what to say, or even what to believe. Politeness bids that I say something, even if it's just 'sorry, I really don't know whether or not you're trustworthy, even at this late stage.' I get that's frustrating for you.
But it seems you and my colleagues are discussing exactly what is happening. I have to say I'm pretty clueless as to what's going on but... it all this talk of what's happening with the Fictional guards, Gurt and the others, so close to an apparent deadline, has us all concerned. Do you have any idea what it is that has them so worked up?
There's a strange feeling in things. I'm sure it's not just me. Something -in my gut, my heart, I don't know- tells me things are NOT right. And not just in the ways we're all already aware of (end of days and all that, you know?) I'm not sure how to feel about these apparant instincts. I've never been especially prone to believing such things before, but if that IS what it is then I suspect you understand.
Did you know that December 21st 2012 has long been predicted as an apocalyptic date in the human calender? I bet you do, by now. I find it interesting. Whatever it is that's going to happen it's going to happen close to a date that, for one reason or another, has significance to all of us. I doubt that's coiscidence. A writer I know once said that dates only have power because we GIVE them power. (I wish we could believe strongly enough to keep the Wall standing then we wouldn't have a problem but I guess we don't get third options.)
...I'm sorry I think I had a point somewhere it that but it's gone now. I guess I'll ask again: any idea what's going on? What's coming, from the other side?
Happy Christmas.
Sarah
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Based on a chat in the chatroom, I sent Morgan this:

Myself and my fellow metaguards are curious about the wall piece that you and the Cabal have in your possession. Due to the efforts of our own Metaknights, we know what several of these pieces look like. They appear to have images on them that come from the comics that lead to those locations. Now the question is, what image is seen on the piece you guys hold?

The comic that shows you all holding it depicts an image of Mr. A. One of us seem to believe that that's just a graphic oddity, in the same sense of Mr. A's image showing up in the other pages, but is not what was actually seen in real life. I disagree, that Mr. A's face is literally on the piece. It'd be nice if you could settle the score for us.

Also, what do you think the implications are that you used a shard of an echo to lead you to the piece that ultimately caused the echo that lead you to the piece? It's very Timey Wimey, and almost pre-ordained, like you were somehow supposed to find that piece.

Anyway, just some things we were curious about. You may choose to answer or not. Later.

She replied with this:
Dearest Wacky,

Our piece has the Tyrant on it, as seen in the comic. As for the echo leading to the echo itself, I have more pressing concerns at the moment than to ruminate on such things as the nature of fate – such as fighting to change ours.

Sincerely,

Morgan
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

The reply to my question about Juan's decision to reveal the Echoes' possible locations.
Morgan wrote:Dearest Filipe,

I am aware of this deal. His betrayal stings, though I understand it. He has a wife now, and a relatively stable life – faced with threat of banishment, I feel we cling to any hope which we are offered. I’m sure Don Juan knows the hope is false, however. Many among you intend to send him back regardless of what action he takes today. I think it’s a mark of how powerless you have rendered us over our own situation is that he clung to that false hope anyway.

I still hope that perhaps you all will relent, and decide to give us a chance to stay. For as I told the one you call Narrative, we would rather die in this world than be forced back to our old ones.

Sincerely,
Morgan

Forget about wiping my name, everyone knows it already and I don't really mind it. ^^

Of course, she mentions a reply to Dilly that was not posted yet, so let's wait until she gets online for that one. ;)
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 pm

This... awkward conversation ensued:
Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:My compatriots have concocted a theory that may prove interesting to you. View it here: http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=809
My apologies,
[REDACTED]

I’d rather not… comment on that. Not at this point. There are things I’d rather not drag into this conflict, not unless I have no choice.
Sincerely,
Morgan

I feel awful.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Dryunya on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Rule 3 has been violated all over the place with this email exchange. Pretty sure this qualifies as harassment. I don't want to have to de-mod anyone over this, but keep it classy or action will be taken.

-Ed
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Guyshane on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Dryunya wrote:Rule 3 has been violated all over the place with this email exchange. Pretty sure this qualifies as harassment. I don't want to have to de-mod anyone over this, but keep it classy or action will be taken.

-Ed

:gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt:
I think that covers it
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Tohrinha on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:24 pm

You guys don't deserve this, but:

Tohrinha wrote:Morgan,
Please excuse my fellow metaguards' recent indiscretion. Unfortunately, this world, particularly on this impulsive internet, has a proclivity for distasteful comments.
Apologies,
Tohrinha
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm

So, made the worst decision possible and....

Hello again Morgan,
I am sure you grow tired of my queries, but I have a series of questions for you. I have decided to try and write the refic's for you and Moriarty, in case the need arises to send you across the wall. Please don't write me off as a loss, however, because I am trying to prepare for everything.

I want to try and help you, by finding some way of keeping you two together, or allowing for you both to be able to find each other. I know that it's just a small consolation, but, I really wish to help you.
I guess I just wanted to know a few more things about you.

Where was your favorite place back in Camelot?

Did you have any favorite books or other things similar to that?

and... this one is for me XD
(did you ever see any dragons?)

Sorry for the tangent, but, well I'll go into further detail.
One of my names is [redacted], and as a child I would read a lot. One day I happened upon the story of King Arthur and his knights. I fell in love with the stories; they captured the magic that I had always dreamed of. But, there was a woman in the stories, a woman with a name like mine. She was awesome, yet opposed to the heroes of the story. This troubled my young self, how could someone so... amazing be so vilified?
Then I saw it, she was somehow different than the other characters in the story. She obeyed a separate set of laws than what was considered proper for women in her story. This made others feel uncomfortable, and perhaps you saw it too, Morgan.
I just want a chance to give you and Mr. Moriarty a happy ending. That is where my personal beliefs lie. I want to write you free, somehow... This may be a pipe dream, but I am fighting to help you. I will continue to fight for you.
Many thanks,

Elisabeth

and this was the response... I am a bit angry, I think
Dearest Elisabeth,

I honestly cannot comprehend people acting like they will be doing me a kindness by writing me a happier story. As you have pointed out, I am a villain due to the conditions of the world. My happiest story is here, where I am allowed to be who I am without persecution, and I have said this several times. Where I can determine my own fate.

For the last time, I do not want to leave, and I will not help you feel better about forcing me to.

Sincerely,

Morgan

So, yeah. I'll post my next round of emails when/if she answers
eli_gone_crazy

PreviousNext

Return to The Cabal