BEGINNING OF THE END

This is for anything related to on-topic WTF discussion.

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm not really going, of course. I've got school, I've got homework...I just don't have the time.

I would love to meet the reformed Cabal, but, seriously, would you feel guilty or sad to see a 13 YEAR OLD go into battle? I would have less chance of survival.

And I have trouble writing Cthulhu Combat Fics.

Instead, should I spread my knowledge of Cthulhu here? I could try to be " The Informant". Or something like that.
FIRE!
User avatar
The Wild West Pyro
 
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby Serefin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 am

Pardon my French, but God d*mn it you guys. I know everything is going to hell, and I know I'm not going to be the one that will personally deal with ol' Tentacle Face. But I do know one thing: I'm a writer. Not published, but I bet I could if I want to. I'm good. Give me info. I can do this. I could be the one to write the fic that will send Cthulu crying home to his mommy! I've been useless this whole time. It's like this was made for me. Please, give the info to do this. I'm not just a Small Name, Big Ego. On here and the wiki, I'm a Troper. On FF.net, I'm an Author. I can do this. Please.
Flames of Chaos, Flames of Order. Doesn't matter, I have to run from Slendy.
Serefin
 
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 am

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby Blurred_9L on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 am

Serefin wrote:Pardon my French, but God d*mn it you guys. I know everything is going to hell, and I know I'm not going to be the one that will personally deal with ol' Tentacle Face. But I do know one thing: I'm a writer. Not published, but I bet I could if I want to. I'm good. Give me info. I can do this. I could be the one to write the fic that will send Cthulu crying home to his mommy! I've been useless this whole time. It's like this was made for me. Please, give the info to do this. I'm not just a Small Name, Big Ego. On here and the wiki, I'm a Troper. On FF.net, I'm an Author. I can do this. Please.


Anyone can do it. It just needs to be a compelling story. Good enough to be chosen. Good luck and thanks for the help! :)
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby narrativedilettante on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 am

Serefin: You should absolutely write for this. The original post of this thread contains most of the information you should need. And here's the original story in which Cthulhu appeared. Is there anything else you think you need that you don't have?
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby Serefin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 am

F*CK! I thought my original post had gone through! Anyway, I need info on the 5 Metaguards: appearance, powers, personality.
Flames of Chaos, Flames of Order. Doesn't matter, I have to run from Slendy.
Serefin
 
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 am

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 am

Their appearance, powers, and personality should be covered in the source material, here: Gurt
Angel, Angel vs. Medusa
Gnarbrydh
Subject Psi
The Regulator, The Regulator vs. Anansi

Anything that's not explicitly mentioned in those fics is totally up to you, the writer, to make up as you see fit and as suits your story.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby BlackWolfe on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:56 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Their appearance, powers, and personality should be covered in the source material, here: Gurt
Angel, Angel vs. Medusa
Gnarbrydh
Subject Psi
The Regulator, The Regulator vs. Anansi

Anything that's not explicitly mentioned in those fics is totally up to you, the writer, to make up as you see fit and as suits your story.


Guys, please kill fewer of them than me and write a better story as well, because mine is a bloodbath.
But soft! What rock through yonder window breaks? It is a brick! And Juliet is out cold!
Man, I'm really glad R&J got refic'd before I added this signature.
User avatar
BlackWolfe
 
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 am

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby Mr. Administrator on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 pm

THE DEADLINE FOR FICTION, WALL PIECES AND SONGS ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, EASTERN TIME. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU TURN IN ANYTHING YOU HAVE CREATED OR FOUND BEFORE THEN, OR ELSE OUR DEFENSES MAY NOT BE ENOUGH. WE WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF REALITY ENDS, KILLING EVERYONE.
User avatar
Mr. Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby Dryunya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:WE WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF REALITY ENDS, KILLING EVERYONE.

I sense win in that statement. :gurt:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: BEGINNING OF THE END

Postby Jeroic9 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:WE WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF REALITY ENDS, KILLING EVERYONE.


That would be a downer.
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
User avatar
Jeroic9
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron