WALL EMERGENCY

This is for anything related to on-topic WTF discussion.

Re: WALL EMERGENCY

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:38 am

The Finch wrote:OH SWEET JESUS HAVE MERCY

PLEASE.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby SpiritfChaos on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 am

Guys, I've said this a lot before, about things of varying importance, but that doesn't make it any less true now.

We. Can. Do. This.
I'm just a guy who wants to help save the world.
SpiritfChaos

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 am

These characters were written for just such a scenario as this. If anyone can beat Cthulhu, it's them.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby Scarab on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:05 pm

The Finch wrote:OH SWEET JESUS HAVE MERCY

FINCH! That counts as panicking! Chill!
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Scarab on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:55 am

Where are we sending this, guys? To the One Above the Wall email address? Same as all the others?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby JRPictures on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:10 am

Scarab wrote:Where are we sending this, guys? To the One Above the Wall email address? Same as all the others?

I sent mine to Mr. A's email
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:43 am

A little trope for the stories:

Badass, and More Dakka.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Replica on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:52 am

Well, my contribution has been sent in. I won't deny it isn't perfect, but it is something.
Replica

Postby Endless Sea on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Wait, what was his e-mail again? I'm sorely limited in terms of what websites I can peruse at the moment, so I don't know quite what to do in this case.
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.

RP news: Power Play and Sunset Drift are open for business! Bound by Faith may need a while to finish, though.
Endless Sea

Postby Dryunya on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:29 pm

oneabovethewall
@
gmail
com
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby BlackWolfe on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 am

Thanks, Dryunya. Fic written and submitted, and nine hours later I am still kind of emotionally drained from writing all that violence. Having medium-aware characters just adds to the guilt, too. Bleh. :cry:

And it occurs to me I could have gone a completely different direction and written a tea party.
But soft! What rock through yonder window breaks? It is a brick! And Juliet is out cold!
Man, I'm really glad R&J got refic'd before I added this signature.
BlackWolfe

Postby Victin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Umh... I don't think I'll be able to write my refic T_T

That's why I want to ask for help

Could someone write it for me? I already have something and most of the plot, I would only need someone to write it, then I would edit most of it. I know it's not the best solution (or even a good one), but I want to help, so... What do you think?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Victin wrote:Umh... I don't think I'll be able to write my refic T_T

Could someone write it for me? I already have something and most of the plot, I would only need someone to write it, then I would edit most of it. I know it's not the best solution (or even a good one), but I want to help, so... What do you think?

Depends on how long it is. I'm tied up for most of today and tomorrow evening, but I'd love to help you out. I'm starved for inspiration myself.
JackAlsworth

Postby Victin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:36 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:
Victin wrote:Umh... I don't think I'll be able to write my refic T_T

Depends on how long it is. I'm tied up for most of today and tomorrow evening, but I'd love to help you out. I'm starved for inspiration myself.

Okay, I'll PM you. Thanks man :gurt:
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Scarab on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:03 am

Well, I submitted mine last night... have little hope in it's success, but right now I'm willing to send in ANYTHING :?
Scarab

Postby Mr. Administrator on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:19 am

AFTER ADELL SUCCESSFULLY WEAKENED CTHULHU'S ATTEMPTS TO BRUTEFORCE ITS WAY INTO REALITY, THE METAGUARDS WERE ABLE TO FINISH THE JOB THANKS TO THIS FIC. CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER, SCARAB.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SENDING SUCH A LARGE QUANTITY OF FICS. WITHOUT THEM, CTHULHU'S NARRATIVE WEIGHT WOULD HAVE LEFT ADELL AND THE METAGUARDS WITH NO CHANCE. WE APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR REALITY, FICTION, AND THE VOID.

WE EXPECT THAT PRIME WILL HAVE WORDS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL SOON.

UPDATE: PRIME WISHES TO CONGRATULATE YOU ALL ON A JOB WELL DONE.
Mr. Administrator

Postby Dryunya on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 am

Mr. Administrator wrote:WE EXPECT THAT PRIME WILL HAVE WORDS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL SOON.

Soooo, about "our mistakes". Does that mean that it was his fault after all? (If so, that would probably be the first time he actually lied. Maybe only Prime can do that. :? )
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby averagejoe on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 am

Yeah, seriously. I'm glad someone else heard that. What mistakes, Mr. A?
averagejoe
Site Admin

Postby Flitterbie on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 am

Dryunya wrote:
Mr. Administrator wrote:WE EXPECT THAT PRIME WILL HAVE WORDS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL SOON.

Soooo, about "our mistakes". Does that mean that it was his fault after all? (If so, that would probably be the first time he actually lied. Maybe only Prime can do that. :? )

I'm actually more interested in the 'loose ends' he brought up on Twitter. What else is left?
Flitterbie

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

Guys, you really think he's going to answer these questions? After going MONTHS without doing so?
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby Flitterbie on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 am

EdwardTheAwesome wrote:Guys, you really think he's going to answer these questions? After going MONTHS without doing so?

...Yes? #HopelesslyNaive #YesIRealizeThisIsntTwitter
Flitterbie

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 am

Actually, I might have an idea. It'll probably take a couple days to figure out, though.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby Dryunya on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 am

I have absolutely no idea what you're up to, but go ahead. :gurt:
Dryunya

Postby Dryunya on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 am

Ok, now about the fic.
Of course, it was Bonsus. I wouldn't expect any less from a winning fic.

BUT!
Guys seriously it was set in the real world and that can be proven false seriously what were you thinking and also the Regulator's psychic powers where are they why didn't Cthulhu mind-rape Psi and seriously Mr. A in reality what sense does that even make unless it was somehow framed in a sub-universe umm I don't understand anything anymore my poor metaverse model aaaargh

(Also, I can accept whan Angel did... But, poor Medusa. :cry: )
Dryunya

Postby BlackWolfe on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:51 am

Well, I am gratified to see that the winning fic killed fewer Guardians than mine did, I'll say that much. Good story, Scarab!
But soft! What rock through yonder window breaks? It is a brick! And Juliet is out cold!
Man, I'm really glad R&J got refic'd before I added this signature.
BlackWolfe

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion