Postmortem

Where your loving mods and admins can announce things.

Postmortem

Postby Dana on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey guys :D

Thank you SO MUCH for this amazing experience. We couldn't have done it without you, and the story wouldn't be the same if you guys hadn't been a part of it. So thank you for being a part of this ARG.

First things first. It sounds like this forum will be around for awhile. We are looking into getting ads so that the forum can become self-sustaining, which will mean a prolonged server life.

Some of the sections of the forum will be closing, but will stay viewable for archival purposes. We're still talking about how much will stay open, so we'll let you know when we do.

A postmortem subforum will start up sometime tomorrow, where you guys can put your questions to us. We'll have a Rules section for the questions so it's not mass mayhem and chaos.

We will also be asking questions for you guys to answer, so any feedback from you would be much appreciated!

We also have a few more surprises for you all, so stick around ;)
Dana
Puppetmaster

Re: Postmortem

Postby Dana on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:00 pm

We'll be locking everything but Announcements, General Discussion, and Off-Topic (I'm moving the current thread about the Cabal Letters to General Discussion). Of course, we'll also be adding Post-Mortem stuff very soon.
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby Dana on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

So the rules for the new Post-Mortem section are as follows:

1) All of the rules for the rest of the forum still, obviously, apply.

2) We've tried to space things out to make things easier to find. So please: one question or discussion per thread.

3) If it's a question, put the short version (if there is one) in the title.

4) There are a few sorts of questions we won't be able to answer, due to things like planning for future stories in the Adminverse. Please don't take that the wrong way.
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby Dana on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:31 pm

The Post Mortem section will be locked on Friday. In the meantime, I'll be starting a thread in Questions for YOU about how you would like to restructure the forum.
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby Dana on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm going to try my hand at rearranging the forum today. Just a warning :)
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby JackAlsworth on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Looks pretty good to me.

(Are Adell, Dryu and I going to retain our modly powers now that the ARG is done?)
JackAlsworth

Postby Dana on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 pm

It doesn't look like there's been any huge revolt against you guys, so...yeah?

Though you may want to hold an election for further mods, if you feel it's necessary. And you may also (once I check things out) want to hold an election for an admin. MORE ABOUT THAT LATER :D
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby Dryunya on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Dana wrote:It doesn't look like there's been any huge revolt against you guys

Not that you know of. :geek:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Dana on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm

The Post Mortem has been locked, and meetup threads and the notes thread have been moved to Off Topic for continued discussion :)

We've all had a wonderful time both running the game and then talking about it with all of you. Thank you for such a great experience!
Dana
Puppetmaster

Return to Announcements