who is it?

"I’m hoping to use social media to evaluate the justifiability of ‘five axis’ DSM diagnosis and perhaps develop new avenues of treatment based on group evaluations."

"I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know."

[Refictionalized 7 Nov 2012]

Re: who is it?

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
JackAlsworth wrote:YankeeWhite already left a comment to that effect on the latest post.

The reason we discuss things is because we're not sure what to do. It doesn't work when someone goes by themslelf.

This time, Yankee did a pretty good job of things, but it really would be helpful if he could give us some warning. So, if your reading this man, I'm not mad or anything, just... It's a little inconvenient for us, so could ya give us a heads up next time, please? :)
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:00 am

I've had an idea that I couldn't help implementing. I advised her to make BB express himself through something, and one of the alternatives I suggested was a blog. Because, you know, that's how we communicate with them, amirite? ;)
It would be awesome if she played along.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 am

Dryunya wrote:I've had an idea that I couldn't help implementing. I advised her to make BB express himself through something, and one of the alternatives I suggested was a blog. Because, you know, that's how we communicate with them, amirite? ;)

It would be awesome. I'm not sure if she would go for it since she may not trust im to be stable enough not to give stuff away you really shouldn't when you're being psychologically analysed, but it would certainly be worth asking.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Victin on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:56 am

Dryunya wrote:I've had an idea that I couldn't help implementing. I advised her to make BB express himself through something, and one of the alternatives I suggested was a blog. Because, you know, that's how we communicate with them, amirite? ;)

Seconded.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Victin wrote:

Seconded.

I approve. Go, Dryu, use the power of manipulation...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby IslaKariese on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Sicon112 wrote:I approve. Go, Dryu, use the power of manipulation...

I suddenly got the feeling that you should've used the royal we for that comment...
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:I approve. Go, Dryu, use the power of manipulation...

I suddenly got the feeling that you should've used the royal we for that comment...

Do I see the Sicon is Mr. A theory returning?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby IslaKariese on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Do I see the Sicon is Mr. A theory returning?

No, but I will guiltlessly admit that Mr. A did come to mind.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:40 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:Do I see the Sicon is Mr. A theory returning?

No, but I will guiltlessly admit that Mr. A did come to mind.

He could be Mister A's shadow archetype or something, or maybe Mister A is HIS...

Hey Sicon, is Mister A Your Shadow Archetype? :D
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Scarab wrote:He could be Mister A's shadow archetype or something, or maybe Mister A is HIS...

If he WAS, do you seriously think I would tell you?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
Scarab wrote:He could be Mister A's shadow archetype or something, or maybe Mister A is HIS...

If he WAS, do you seriously think I would tell you?

Probably not, but DAMN it would make for a fun plot twist at the end... heck maybe SEVERAL of the people here are his aids/children/whatever from the void? I never see 90 odd people operating here at the same time and there are many lurkers...
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:37 am

With her next update (I didn't even read it properly, just some stuff about the character we've already identified) I can say that she has probably ignored my comment. And with her tweet about those "creepy voicemails", I think her plotline is about to have some other developments. But that should be saved for a different thread.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 am

The most recent update gives me the impression Sweeney is going to go through a Heel Face Turn any day now.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Scarab on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:08 pm

narrativedilettante wrote:The most recent update gives me the impression Sweeney is going to go through a Heel Face Turn any day now.

Which to me says we need to protect that Therapist... somehow. She's his possible route to recovery, the last chance he and all his potential victims in THIS world might have (and likewise, a way WE can have a character on our hands who is a little less deadly than he previously seemed).
Scarab

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Joan Lawson, Therapist (and Sweeney Todd)