What do we do with him?

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind."

[Refictionalized 12 Dec 2012]

Re: What do we do with him?

Postby RotavatoR on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Furthermore, I went to Google Maps and entered both New York and Seattle in the routeplanner. New York is at the very east of the USA, Seattle at the very west.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
RotavatoR

Postby Flitterbie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:57 pm

RotavatoR wrote:Furthermore, I went to Google Maps and entered both New York and Seattle in the routeplanner. New York is at the very east of the USA, Seattle at the very west.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

No, no, that's fairly accurate. Continental US at least.
Flitterbie

Postby Jeroic9 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Huh, it looks as though things came to a peaceful, if awkward, resolution at the motel, ending with Quixote the right owner of the Techno. Still, this Tripky fellow is rubbing me the wrong way. Something is definitely wrong here still, but I can't determine if it's threatening.
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
Jeroic9

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Jeroic9 wrote:Huh, it looks as though things came to a peaceful, if awkward, resolution at the motel, ending with Quixote the right owner of the Techno. Still, this Tripky fellow is rubbing me the wrong way. Something is definitely wrong here still, but I can't determine if it's threatening.

Looks like things aren't over yet. Wacky hijinks are about to ensue. Oh boy.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:59 pm

I didn't really understand why Tripky let him have the phone, either. Because he didn't delete his passion's photos? Come on. :|
Well, Quixote is going to find that girl, so the plotline is not over yet.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Dryunya wrote:I didn't really understand why Tripky let him have the phone, either. Because he didn't delete his passion's photos? Come on. :|

I think, while it wasn't conveyed well, Tripky gave him the phone in return for Quixote keeping quiet about him.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Pixelmage on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Dryunya wrote:I didn't really understand why Tripky let him have the phone, either. Because he didn't delete his passion's photos? Come on. :|

The only I can think of reason is to frame Quixote for the photos... We'd probably lose him to law enforcement in that case. So... That would be a very serious plot development.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 pm

NeverSlender wrote:I think, while it wasn't conveyed well, Tripky gave him the phone in return for Quixote keeping quiet about him.

Yeah, I've read that in the nearby thread. I guess I'm being too Literal Minded.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Dryunya wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:I think, while it wasn't conveyed well, Tripky gave him the phone in return for Quixote keeping quiet about him.

Yeah, I've read that in the nearby thread. I guess I'm being too Literal Minded.

The only problem was Quixote didn't actually realise and is now looking for the woman specifically to tell he about Tripky.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:24 pm

I think it's fine as long as Tripky doesn't know about it. If he will be exposed as a stalker, Quixote will even be an accidental hero. :)
Dryunya

Postby RotavatoR on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Dryunya wrote:I think it's fine as long as Tripky doesn't know about it. If he will be exposed as a stalker, Quixote will even be an accidental hero. :)

Well he doesn't have to be a stalker, it could also be that they are friends and that he (cliché coming up) "doesn't want to ruin their friendship".

What I keep wondering about is: Would Quixote have started to look for that girl if Flitterbie hadn't tweeted him about that guy possibly being a stalker?

I also tweeted him, asking if she was facing the camera in the pics. She was in some of them, so at least those pics weren't taken secretly.
RotavatoR

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:02 pm

RotavatoR wrote:
Dryunya wrote:I think it's fine as long as Tripky doesn't know about it. If he will be exposed as a stalker, Quixote will even be an accidental hero. :)

Well he doesn't have to be a stalker, it could also be that they are friends and that he (cliché coming up) "doesn't want to ruin their friendship".

What I keep wondering about is: Would Quixote have started to look for that girl if Flitterbie hadn't tweeted him about that guy possibly being a stalker?

I also tweeted him, asking if she was facing the camera in the pics. She was in some of them, so at least those pics weren't taken secretly.

I'm pretty sure Tripky was stalking her. He was terrified when he knew Quixote had seen the pictures, and he was desperate to delete his name from the phone.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby RotavatoR on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:18 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
RotavatoR wrote:

I'm pretty sure Tripky was stalking her. He was terrified when he knew Quixote had seen the pictures, and he was desperate to delete his name from the phone.

Ok, fair enough, you could interpret him as being terrified. But that still leaves the question why he would give him the phone back, with all pictures on it. His name is probably still somewhere in his phone, even after removal, right?
RotavatoR

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:23 pm

I only said he was scared, I didn't say it made sense.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby RotavatoR on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:30 pm

NeverSlender wrote:I only said he was scared, I didn't say it made sense.

But Don never actually said that he thought Tripky seemed scared. He just " suddenly asked me if I'd seen photos of a girl on the phone".
RotavatoR

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:36 pm

RotavatoR wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:I only said he was scared, I didn't say it made sense.

But Don never actually said that he thought Tripky seemed scared. He just " suddenly asked me if I'd seen photos of a girl on the phone".

Read the tweeta again, you can tell he's scared.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:05 pm

:!: WMG - Maybe it isn't the owner that is a POI, but the girl - WMG :!:
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:05 pm

We've already confirmed that the girl is Tara Coulson, who is discussed in a separate thread.
Dryunya

Postby Victin on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Dryunya wrote:We've already confirmed that the girl is Tara Coulson, who is discussed in a separate thread.

I posted that yesterday. Also, where was it confirmed?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Victin wrote:
Dryunya wrote:We've already confirmed that the girl is Tara Coulson, who is discussed in a separate thread.

Quixote's twitter.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Jopalopa on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Victin wrote:

Seeing as how you're the zillionth person to ask...

Jopalopa wrote:
Don Quixote wrote:@JoeriMeijer ...That's her. I'm sorry my friends, I need to think on this. I'm not sure I want to read her private thoughts.

Don Quixote wrote:@JoeriMeijer I'll talk to you all again tomorrow, after I've made a decision.

... In other words, I'm right.

WOOT! :gurt: :gurt: :gurt:

But in all seriousness, great, now we have a lead on the predicament. Interesting to see where it goes from here.

EDIT: my first ninja. I guess that means I'm officially part of the game. :D
Jopalopa

Postby TheJester on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:56 pm

I Informed The Weary Warrior He Should Wander About The Town Some More. XD
I Told Him To Get Outside More And Try A Cafe Or Something.
That Should Help.
TheJester

Postby Jeroic9 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 pm

I think he's getting himself into a noir story by accident. Some new woman has asked to see him, after he learned how to answer the techno as a phone, and asked not to tell anyone her name or where they were meeting.
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
Jeroic9

Postby Goldude on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Jeroic9 wrote:I think he's getting himself into a noir story by accident. Some new woman has asked to see him, after he learned how to answer the techno as a phone, and asked not to tell anyone her name or where they were meeting.

...Why do I find Quixote as a Noir detective so amusing?

"October 20th. Attacked a windmill. Thought it was a giant on a rampage. Have to find out who put it there. Justice and chivalry will prevail."
1st official attempted Spanner In The Works and light in the darkness.
Goldude

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Goldude wrote:
Jeroic9 wrote:I think he's getting himself into a noir story by accident. Some new woman has asked to see him, after he learned how to answer the techno as a phone, and asked not to tell anyone her name or where they were meeting.

...Why do I find Quixote as a Noir detective so amusing?

"October 20th. Attacked a windmill. Thought it was a giant on a rampage. Have to find out who put it there. Justice and chivalry will prevail."

"Giant carcass in alley this morning, lance wound on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the windmills and scoundrels will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.""
JackAlsworth

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] Don Quixote