Twitter Conversations

"I’m hoping to use social media to evaluate the justifiability of ‘five axis’ DSM diagnosis and perhaps develop new avenues of treatment based on group evaluations."

"I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know."

[Refictionalized 7 Nov 2012]

Twitter Conversations

Postby The Finch on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 am

Much like the Cat, Poirot and Quixote, one must look at the tweets of the therapist as well. Maybe if we can learn about her, she can let us know more about her patient.

In the case of her personal life, the therapist does not know what type of cats she has, yet she does now that the previous owner was up to date in getting shots and such. I just sent her a tweet to get her to the vet soon, so we can figure out the type of cats she has.
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Re: Twitter Conversations

Postby Flitterbie on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:16 am

Whoever is leaving these creepy voice mails, please stop. I don't even know how you got my number.

Interesting.
Flitterbie

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:00 am

Flitterbie wrote:
Whoever is leaving these creepy voice mails, please stop. I don't even know how you got my number.

Interesting.

Indeed. It's either Todd, someone connected to Todd, the same people sending Joe the letters, or any combination thereof.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:52 am

IslaKariese wrote:
Flitterbie wrote:

Interesting.

Indeed. It's either Todd, someone connected to Todd, the same people sending Joe the letters, or any combination thereof.

I'm thinking if it was Todd, she would recognize his voice. I'm thinking it's the same people sending Joe the threatening letters. Though it's weird they're sending her voice mails, and Joe letters.
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Victin on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:56 am

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:I'm thinking if it was Todd, she would recognize his voice. I'm thinking it's the same people sending Joe the threatening letters. Though it's weird they're sending her voice mails, and Joe letters.

Maybe Joe doesn't have a voicemail.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 am

Victin wrote:
WackyMeetsPractical wrote:I'm thinking if it was Todd, she would recognize his voice. I'm thinking it's the same people sending Joe the threatening letters. Though it's weird they're sending her voice mails, and Joe letters.

Could be a distance thing.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 am

NeverSlender wrote:
Victin wrote:

Could be a distance thing.

Yeah, I guess. Do we know where Joe is? Because international calls are expensive.
:idea: Wait! If many people are sending Joe and the Therapist letters, assuming it's one letter for each character, how many characters do we have!?!? :shock:
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Pixelmage on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 am

Victin wrote:Yeah, I guess. Do we know where Joe is? Because international calls are expensive.
:idea: Wait! If many people are sending Joe and the Therapist letters, assuming it's one letter for each character, how many characters do we have!?!? :shock:

A lot.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 am

Victin wrote: :idea: Wait! If many people are sending Joe and the Therapist letters, assuming it's one letter for each character, how many characters do we have!?!? :shock:

I have some doubts on that theory, because:
  1. We'd get a lot more news if there were more characters - after all, most of them attract attention.
  2. Not all characters are hostile - I'd expect at least a couple of encouraging letters.
  3. Don't forget that we are hinted at the presence of a third party.
Ah, my precious numbered lists. ^__^
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Victin on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 am

Dryunya wrote:
Victin wrote: :idea: Wait! If many people are sending Joe and the Therapist letters, assuming it's one letter for each character, how many characters do we have!?!? :shock:

I have some doubts on that theory, because:
  1. We'd get a lot more news if there were more characters - after all, most of them attract attention.
  2. Not all characters are hostile - I'd expect at least a couple of encouraging letters.
  3. Don't forget that we are hinted at the presence of a third party.
Ah, my precious numbered lists. ^__^

I said "if". I don't belive it's a 1 letter per character ratio, I was just pointing that out.
Victin

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 am

I'm worried that the creepy voice mails are coming from someone who found the notebook before we could get to it.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 am

narrativedilettante wrote:I'm worried that the creepy voice mails are coming from someone who found the notebook before we could get to it.

Well it did have her phone number written in it.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:54 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:I'm worried that the creepy voice mails are coming from someone who found the notebook before we could get to it.

OH SHI-- :shock:

WMG: Some character or the opposing force member works at the restaurant's lost-and-found.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Pixelmage on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Dryunya wrote:OH SHI-- :shock:

WMG: Some character or the opposing force member works at the restaurant's lost-and-found.

Not necessarily. Suppose there is a Evil!WTF at work, now, they can't interact with the characters we know directly or we'd intercept their messages. But, assume they are keeping tabs on the blogs and twitter accounts. They would've found about the notebook in the same manner we did and got there faster than we could.

As to the identity of the Evil!WTF group, I have no guess at all.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Scarab on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Dryunya wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:

OH SHI-- :shock:

Oh crap, this is entirely possible, it would totally make sense if whoever's sending all these letters got to the notebook first (does she really have no idea how they got her nubmer? Really? She's lost a notebook with her number ON it, surely that's a clue...) Whatever the case we'd better keep a clsoer eye on the Therapist. I'm particularly taken by the last few lines of her recent entry: .

Couldn’t he simply learn to do a difficult job well and aid those around him in the process? Violent upheaval may achieve social rebirth, but only at the cost of enormous suffering of the innocent. Was that what he really wanted? He didn’t seem prepared to answer.

Stop me if I'm being too optimistic here gusys, but what I'm seeing with her here is, amazingly, the potential for rehabilitation in Sweeny Todd of all people. With the advance of modern medicine and psychologial treatment he has a far better hope of finding peace now than he ever did in Victorian London. The Therapist is the route by which he may acchieve that. If something were to happen to her...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Pixelmage wrote:But, assume they are keeping tabs on the blogs and twitter accounts. They would've found about the notebook in the same manner we did and got there faster than we could.

I know I shouldn't be hard on myself for failing IRL for geographical reasons, but it still sucks. :evil:
Maybe they should cast Cheburashka, or something, into this world to keep me occupied. :?
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Dryunya wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:But, assume they are keeping tabs on the blogs and twitter accounts. They would've found about the notebook in the same manner we did and got there faster than we could.

I know I shouldn't be hard on myself for failing IRL for geographical reasons, but it still sucks. :evil:
Maybe they should cast Cheburashka, or something, into this world to keep me occupied. :?

I had to look that up, what a strange little creature Cheburashka is...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Not that I'm trying to look like a bigot or something, but I actually thought he's pretty well known. :? As the first Pokemon ever, if nothing else. :D
Dryunya

Postby Mr. Administrator on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:59 pm

WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? A WEEK IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR ANOTHER GROUP TO INTERVENE. ONE THAT IS APPARENTLY BETTER ORGANIZED AND MORE DETERMINED.

WE CANNOT YET TELL WHAT THE FULL CONSEQUENCES OF THIS WILL BE. WE CAN ONLY HOPE YOU LINGER LESS IN THE FUTURE.
Mr. Administrator

Postby NeverSlender on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Well shit.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Sorry to fail you^Weveryone involved. :( At least we may stop bothering each other with the notebook now. -_-
Dryunya

Postby JRPictures on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? A WEEK IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR ANOTHER GROUP TO INTERVENE. ONE THAT IS APPARENTLY BETTER ORGANIZED AND MORE DETERMINED.

WE CANNOT YET TELL WHAT THE FULL CONSEQUENCES OF THIS WILL BE. WE CAN ONLY HOPE YOU LINGER LESS IN THE FUTURE.

Well ok then. we'll work better.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Mr. Administrator wrote:WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? A WEEK IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR ANOTHER GROUP TO INTERVENE. ONE THAT IS APPARENTLY BETTER ORGANIZED AND MORE DETERMINED.

On behalf of everyone, I'd like to say we're sorry. We'll try to do better from now on.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Adell on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:55 pm

No minions to spare this time, HMMMMMMM??????
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 pm

I believe I speak for everyone when I say...

You really need to get laid, Mr. A, sir. Seriously.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Joan Lawson, Therapist (and Sweeney Todd)